Monday, August 10, 2009

I'm Back :)

A lot of things have changed in my life since I stopped posting.

1. I got a NEW job! I no longer work at the crazy school. I am still teaching preschool but in a MUCH better environment. Although I REALLY miss kindergarten.

2.My brother did get married :)

3. I have added one nephew and one niece to my family :) I haven't met my nephew yet but I can't wait :) I saw my niece when she was born and it was AMAZING :)

4. Defected from my old book club because we just have different taste in books...so me and some girls started our own book club and now we have a nice size :)

5. Cut my hair short...I've had long hair for at least 7 years...can't wait to get it reshaped on Saturday...I'll post a picture then because now it is just gross.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I can't believe it's been so long since you've posted! Welcome back, I can't wait to see photos of your hair. :)