Friday, October 31, 2008

I LOVE Halloween!

Kindergarten theme is always "When I Grow Up" I don't like the theme but my hands are tied :( Once I changed it to "Fairytale" which I think is more creative and fun and I got in "trouble". The bad thing about my school is the principal/owner is all about tradition. I had a train engineer, business man, teacher (doesn't she look like Sarah Palin), author/ballerina (cute!), bat (I think her mom forgot...oh well) and a taxi cab driver. I was the tooth fairy. Heather do you recognize the dress? We had a lot of fun.




This is my costume for preschool dress up. The theme was Time Machine so I used a leftover Fiona costume sans ears and was a Medieval (or as the preschoolers said a mean and evil) princess!


This girl HATES costumes so she'll never get a new one. Oh how I wish she did!



My kindergartners sewed these owls. I think they are SO adorable! I think we'll be doing a lot more sewing projects. We all had a lot of fun making these!



These kids are the sweetest!

I hope everyone had a great Halloween!

2 comments:

aliann said...

I love the owls. Emmaline has a "book tree" and I've been thinking it needed an owl. We might just have to make a couple of these.

Anonymous said...

nice dress ;)